How to care for a solar street light properly
If there’s one thing that’s caused more problems for homeowners than anything else, it’s streetlights. Not only do they cause glare and shadows when light pollution is at its worst, but they can also be difficult to take care of. Don’t worry though; you don’t have to be a lighting technician to take good care of your solar street light. In fact, these tips will teach you everything you need to know in order to keep your streetlight shining bright for years to come.
How to properly care for a solar streetlight
To properly care for a solar street light, follow these steps:
- Clean the light regularly with a hose or rag.
- Inspect and replace light bulbs as needed.
- Keep the light clean by removing any dirt or leaves that accumulate on the lens.
- Store the light in a cool, dry place when not in use.
Maintenance tips for your solar street light
Keeping your solar street light in good condition will help it perform its function for many years to come. Here are some tips for proper maintenance:
- Check the voltage regularly: Solar streetlights use a small amount of energy, so it’s important to make sure the voltage is within specifications. If there’s a problem with the voltage, it may need to be replaced.
- Check the LED light bulbs: Replace any burnt-out or damaged LED light bulbs as soon as possible to ensure optimal light output and safety.
- Clean the lens often: Dust, leaves, and other debris can build up on the lens over time and reduce light output. Once a month, use a soft cloth and mild soap to clean off the lens. Be careful not to scratch or damage the surface.
- Inspect cables and connectors: Look for frays, cuts, or exposed wires that might be causing interference or failure of the unit. Repair any problems as needed.
What to do if your solar street light fails
If your solar street light fails, you should take note of the following:
-Check if the light is covered in dust and debris. If so, take measures to clean it.
-Test the light by turning it on and off. If it still does not work, call a technician.
-Call a technician if the light is not powering up or if there are problems with the wiring or the solar panel.
If your solar street lights are purchased in AvsA® Niudi, you can ask them for help, because they offer great and in-time after-sale service. What’s more, the products made in it have 2-year warranty so you can replace your failed solar street lights with a new one within 2 years.
If you own a solar street light, it is important to take proper care of it in order to ensure it continues to provide illumination for years to come. Here are four tips for how to properly care for your solar street light: 1) Regularly clean the lens and reflector with a solution of warm water and mild detergent. 2) Check the wires every month or so for wear and tear, and replace them if necessary. 3) Make sure that the light is pointed in the right direction at all times, and adjust it as needed. 4) Check the fuse regularly, and replace it if necessary.